2017 Fieldtrip Information
Cobb’s Corn Maze & Family Fun Park is an ideal venue for a full day of activity to keep your students moving and learning!
- Standard Fieldtrips (select dates and activities only)
- Custom Fieldtrips (more date and activity options available)
- Bring-It-To-You Fieldtrips (In school, year-round).
Onsite Fieldtrips are available in:
- May & June (no cornmaze but most other activities)
- September & October (full cornmaze AND other activities)
Fieldtrips are available for all grade levels - from preschool to highschool - and cover Alberta curriculum for a variety of subjects.
Fieldtrips can be customized for teambuilding, leadership development, and special needs.
We have a CBE Master Agreement in place.
Prices start at $9.00 per student + GST. We also have fundraising options available that could make your field trip FREE!
Our Standard Fieldtrips are available on select dates and include 3 Educational Components. Choose any 3 of the following:
- Gemstone Mining: Students will learn about 3 different rock categories and how to identify rocks from each one, as well as some differences between rocks and minerals before sluicing out their own treasures to take home!
- Plant Life Cycle: Ever wonder about the challenges of growing corn in Calgary’s ever changing climate? Learn how our diverse weather affects how our plants grow and see the different stages of growth in a bean plant*, or corn plant*, or pumpkin*.
Each Student will take home a bean plant to care for and help grow (May & June), or a mini pumpkin (September & October)
- Animal Care with the 3 Little Pigs: Meet Wilbur, Babe, and Mr. Kevin Bacon our resident 3 “little” pigs! Learn some fun facts about Pot Bellied pigs and what they need for proper care to stay happy and healthy.
- Creepy Crawlies Talk: Learn about all the creepy crawly critters living on and around our farm! Discover the amazing world of insects, arachnids, gastropods, and annelids (oh my!).
- Creepy Crawlies Scavenger Hunt: Get your students actively discovering the creepy crawly world with a scavenger hunt! An opportunity for students to learn first hand about the habitat, food chain and lifecycle of insects, arachnids, gastropods and annelids!
Standard Fieldtrips also include access to:
Pedal Karts, Bouncy World, Minion Maze, GaGa Pit, Funzone Activities, Hill Slides, Tire Playground and Play Structures, Giant Puzzles,
Giant Boardgames, Punching Pumpkins Maze, Rope Maze, Tractor Ride (Fall only), Corn Maze (Fall Only), Mini Maze (Fall Only)
2017 Standard Fieldtrip Dates:
Tuesday May 16, 2017 SOLD OUT
Thursday May 18, 2017
Tuesday May 23, 2017
Thursday May 25, 2017 SOLD OUT
Tuesday May 30, 2017 SOLD OUT
Thursday June 1, 2017 SOLD OUT Tuesday June 6, 2017 SOLD OUT
Thursday June 8, 2017 SOLD OUT
Tuesday June 13, 2017
Thursday June 15, 2017
Tuesday June 20, 2017
Thurday June 22, 2017
Tuesday June 27, 2017
Thursday June 29, 2017
Tuesday September 19, 2017
Thursday September 21, 2017
Tuesday September 26, 2017
Thursday September 28, 2017
Tuesday October 3, 2017
Thursday October 5, 2017
Tuesday October 10, 2017
Thursday October 12, 2017
Tuesday October 17, 2017
Thursday October 19, 2017
Tuesday October 24, 2017
Thursday October 26, 2017
Standard Fieldtrip Pricing:
$9.00/Student + GST. Teachers, Chaperones, and Bus Drivers are free of charge. We have no ratios, so please feel free to allow parents to come experience the day with their children!
A 25% Deposit is required to book and remaining balance is due 3 business days before Field Trip date.
**Please be advised if deposit is not paid (booking confirmed) at least 2 weeks in advance some activities cannot be guaranteed.**
Looking to book on a non-Standard day? Are you interested in booking some premium activities (eg. Archery Tag, Zorbz, Blaster Balls, Eurobungy)? Perhaps you’re looking for a Sports Day or End of Year Party (no educational components necessary)? Would you like to add food options to your fieldtrip? Then a Custom Fieldtrip may be the way to go! A custom day allows you the freedom to book specific activities for your class and a timetable customized just for you.We are also happy to collaborate with you and offer specialized games, team building, and leadership activities.
Custom Fieldtrip Pricing:
$11.50/student + GST (Minimum of 22 students) to open park for day (4.5hrs). Premium Activities (Archery Tag, Zorbz, Eurobungy, etc.) are an additional $3/student/additional activity. Adults, Chaperones, and bus drivers are free and there are no ratios for Custom Fieldtrip days either!
A 25% Deposit is required to book and remaining balance is due 3 business days before Fieldtrip date.
Bring It To You
Can’t come to us? Let us bring the fun to you! We have several activities we can bring to your school and set up in your school gym or field*!
Activities & Pricing:
Archery Tag: $250/hour+GST (each game can accommodate up to 30 students/hour)
Archery Tag Targets: $150/hour+GST
Blaster Balls: $150/hour+GST (accommodates up to 8 students every 2.5 minutes)
If you would like us to set up and host a sports day at your school we also have Giant Games we can bring and set up additional activities.
- Each activity must be booked for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Our staff will set up, run, and take down each activity. Students will get specific instruction by our staff at each of our activities!
- Discounts are available for multiple activities or visits as well as extended hours.
- To book, a 50% deposit is required. Remaining balance due 3 business days before Activity Date.
*Outdoor setup only available in mild weather. Many activities cannot run ideally in rain, snow, or heavy mud. If booking in spring (March-May) please have indoor space available as a backup.
Cobb’s Corn Maze & Family Fun Park is a fully outdoor facility; because all of our activities are outdoors they are best experienced in good weather. Please watch the weather forecast for the week approaching your field trip date. If the forecast calls for poor weather, and you choose to cancel, we require at least 24 hours notice. If weather is poor on your booked date, we would be happy to rebook you for another date that works better! In the event of rain, snow, or hail when we are unable to operate and you are unable to rebook you will receive a full refund. If you need to cancel for any reason other than weather, we require 2 weeks notice to refund your deposit.